Ahreum (T-ARA) Facts
- Former K-pop group: T-ARA
- Ex Sub Group: T-ARA N4
- Position Rapper, Vocalist, Dancer, and Maknae.
- Education: Hallym Arts and Entertainment School
- Religion: Buddhist
- Languages: Korean, English (basic), and Japanese (basic).
- Her parents are in the music industry.
- On July 10, CCM released an official statement announcing that Ahreum is leaving T-ARA to begin a solo career to specialize her talents in Hip Hop.
After her departure, during the concert that took place on July 10, CCM announced that Ahreum would be leaving T-ARA to begin a solo career to specialize her talents in Hip Hop. T-ARA at the Budokan, all the members sent her an emotional farewell message on stage.
- She will marry her fiancé in February 2020.
- After announcing her wedding plans on August 14, 2019, the former T-ARA member now has only two weeks left until she officially marries her fiancé in October 2020.
- On June 1, 2020, Han Areum took to her personal Instagram account to share adorable photos of her newborn son and her husband.
Former member of T-ARA. officially joined in the promotions of “Day By Day” on July 7, 2012, and performed at the fan club’s opening ceremony “Queen’s” she will also participate in T-ARA’s first solo concert in Seoul which was originally scheduled to take place on August 11, however, following the controversy generated by T-ARA’s departure from Seoul on July 14. Hwa Young the group, was postponed until the end of the year.
On July 10, 2013, Core Contents Media has released a short video through its official YouTube channel showing T-ARA’s youngest member, Ahreum, announcing that she is leaving the group to pursue a solo singing career.
Ahreum (T-ARA) TV Programs
- Tomorrow is a National Singer (TV Chosun, 2021)
- The Unit (KBS, 2017)
- Beatle code episode 60 (2013) together with T-ARA N4